everybody have skeletons in their closet

amazing atifah

reality HURTS,
truths BITES.
living SKILLS,
today TORTURE,
so what's new?

Friday, April 30, 2010

393

Every time you smile, I smile
and every time you shine, I'll shine for you
Whoa oh I'm feeling you baby
Don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me
Baby, I'm never gonna leave you,
Say that you wanna be with me too
Cause I'm gonna stay through it all so jump then fall
The bottom's gonna drop out from under our feet
I'll catch you, I'll catch you
When people say things that bring you to your knees,
I'll catch you
The time is gonna come when you're so mad you could cry
But I'll hold you through the night until you smile
I need you baby
Don't be afraid please
jump then fall, jump then fall into me
Baby, I'm never gonna leave you,
Say that
you wanna be with me too
Cause I'm gonna through it all so jump then fall

0 more craps:

confessions

secret admirer