everybody have skeletons in their closet

amazing atifah

reality HURTS,
truths BITES.
living SKILLS,
today TORTURE,
so what's new?

Friday, March 19, 2010

376

well hear me people,if one day and you come to me and asked me the biggest wish of mine,i will say it out loud,confidentally,without no doubt,no hesitate,i wish to go and pursue my study and go abroad.technically,to leave my house.jangan tanya kenapa.keluarga semua orang lain lain.mak aku tak macam your mummy.and my engku absolutely tak macam you dad.trust me:)


bukan nak tagih simpati or what.tapi it's a fact.holiday bukan the best moment.apa yang best bila kau sorang sorang je dalam bilik terperuk and 24/7 internet.memang hella fun for sape sape yang craving for those thing ni,tapi
bila dah terlebih dose,u do get the side effect.bole muntah tauu.HAHA


i maybe laughing but i am damn serious.im thinking forward about going here.
pray for me please.thanks.

0 more craps:

confessions

secret admirer